Armor Gold Cables is celebrating summer with free shipping on all US orders of $50 or more and all International orders of $100 or more!
To take advantage of this deal, simply visit the Armor Gold Cables website and purchase the cable(s) of your choice.
The Armor Gold Cables Difference.
So you may be wondering, what’s so special about Armor Gold Cables?
Simply put: electric guitar is all about tone, and tone is all about signal.
In computer science, this concept is called “Garbage in, garbage out.” I used to have a photography teacher who was fond of saying, “You can’t polish a turd.” Whatever colloquialism you favor, the phenomenon is true.
Here’s what sets them apart from cheaper cables:
- Multiple layers of protective mesh. NOT cloth braiding, but space-age polymer mesh. This makes Armor Gold Cables resistant to stretching, bending, slicing, kinking, spindling and mutilation.
- Precision-engineered connectors, chosen by professionals for their dependability and reliability.
- 20 Gauge, 41 Strand Oxygen Free Copper Conductor provides optimal flexibility and strength with medium capacitance.
- After soldering, resin is injected between the hot and ground connections preventing them from contacting each other and shorting out.
- 95% Spiral Wound Copper Shield and Conductive PVC Layer to protect against outside interference.
In short, Armor Gold cables are about craftsmanship. They are sturdy and reliable, and protect the signal on its way from guitar to the amp or PA or mixing board or whatever. The result is a purer signal.
They offer instrument cables, pedal patch cables and speaker cables:
- Instrument cables (straight/straight and straight/right angle):
- 10ft, 15ft, 20ft, 25 ft.
- Pedal patch cables:
- 6.5 in, 12 in, 24 in, 32 in, 40 in.
- Speaker cables (straight/straight):
- 4 ft., 6ft.
- Speaker cables ( straight/right angle):
All Armor Gold cables are backed by a lifetime warranty and made in the USA.
Here’s a demo of Armor Gold cables by Robert from Dolphinstreet :